- Padma Shri Award – A Civilian Award bestowed by Govt.of.India given to Dr.R.V Ramani in March 2019
- Sankara Eye Foundation, India wins the second prize in CAHO Healthcare Award in April 2019
- Sankara Eye Foundation, India awarded “IMC -Ramakrishna Bajaj National Quality Award -2018 ” are the most reputed award in Quality across India.
- Dr.G.V Community Ophthalmology Award given by TNOA(Tamil Nadu Ophthalmic Association) to Dr.R.V Ramani in August 2019.
- Dr Venkat Prabhakar Received Dr.C.P. Gupta Best Paper Award given by TNOA(Tamilnadu Ophthalmic Association) in August 2019.
Swachh Bharat Mission – Coimbatore Award:
- Sankara Eye Hospital has gone through the Swachhata Ranking 2018 Assessment for Single Specialty Hospital in Coimbatore City Municipal Corporation and has been adjudged “1st Rank” by Dr. Vijayakarthikeyan I.A.S. (Commissioner & Special Officer, Coimbatore City Municipal Corporation) under category “SINGLE SPECIALTY HOSPITAL as a part of Swachh Bharat Mission – Coimbatore”
Sankara Eye Hospital Bags the TOP 4 Awards from Andra Pradesh Ophthalmic Society (APOS)
- Dr.Swarna latha – have achieved Dr. V Raghavachar best free paper session award on topic “Balanced two-string technique for re-fixation of dislocated rigid iol with dialing hole” and Selected as Winner – Best of APOS competitive free papers
- Dr.Venigalla madhuri –have achieved Dr Nadella Vishnuvardhan’s best free paper of anterior segment award on topic “A Comprehensive study on patients with keratoconus”
- Dr.Ashok kanakamedala have achieved Nayana Sriram’s best free paper of posterior segment award on topic “Magnetic Forceps”
Sankara Eye Hospital Bags the TOP 4 Awards from All India Ophthalmological Society Scientific Committee:
- Best Research Paper Cornea , Annual Conference , All India Ophthalmological Society – Dr. K.S. Siddharthan (S09776) won the Best Research Paper Award FROM TAMIL NADU OPHTHALMIC ASSOCIATION in the Topic “Simplifying Descemets Membrane Endothelial Keratoplasty ( DMEK ) ”
- Best Poster Uvea , Annual Conference , All India Ophthalmological Society Dr Pallavi Joshi (J14456), wont the Best Poster Award from All India Ophthalmological Society in the section Contact Lens for the Topic – “Clinical Applications And Therapeutic Outcomes Of Scleral Contact Lenses – A Retrospective Study” on the 76th AIOC Annual Conference
- International Eye Health Hero – All India Ophthalmological Society Dr Kaushik Murali received the International Hero Award – 2018, from the All India Ophthalmological Society.
- Col Rangachari Award , Best Research of the Annual Conference , All India Ophthalmological Society Dr Divyansh Mishra (D16793) – won the Best Research of the Annual Conference from All India Ophthalmological Society in the Topic “Comparison Of Standard Vs ‘Innovative Wide-Field’ Oct Images In Assessment Of VR Interface In PDR”